Madinamerica.com is a webzine and community for those interested in rethinking psychiatric care in the United States and around the world.
Support Mad In America Foundation
- A daily news feed on research findings.
- Blogs from writers with diverse experiences and opinions re existing psychiatric care and developing alternatives to it.
- Op-eds, personal stories, and video clips.
- Video interviews of people in the U.S. and abroad who are leaders in developing new therapeutic initiatives and rethinking existing paradigms of care.
- Video reports from conferences.
- Original articles by professional journalists.
- We published our first book, Nine Lives, in 2014. We intend to publish books that explore new therapeutic initiatives.
Why We Need Your Support
Madinamerica.com does not host advertisements or sell any data about our readers. As such, our ongoing operations are funded entirely by the support of our readers. As of January 1, 2016, we are operating as a 501(3) (c) non-profit, the Mad in America Foundation, Inc. (For more about our legal organization, see “About Us.”)
[Note: When selecting an option below you will be prompted to create an account unless you are already logged in.]
(Note: Ongoing support can be cancelled at any time from the My Account page.)
Use one of the links below to enter a one-time donation at an amount of your choosing (one-time donations will not automatically remove the "Support Us" popup, but if you write to us we can remove it for you manually).